One of our fastest-growing divisions is Scientific Leasing. We've made it
possible to lease any of the trucks or trailers in our inventory. Each lease is carefully
tailored to meet the exact financial and performance requirements of the customer.
Extensive product knowledge on the part of our staff, coupled with sensitivity to the
customer's financial situation, makes Scientific Leasing a very attractive
option.Scientific Leasing now and into the 21st Century represents an alternative to
purchase that can be very cost effective over the long run.
Advantages Of Leasing From Scientific
- Minimum initial cash payment means maximum cash flow advantage. Lump sum usually
associated with down payment is moved to the end of the lease term as a residual and you
benefit from the "net present value" consideration.
- Flexibility is achieved by predetermined buyout options during the lease term and by the
option to extend the lease with a lower monthly rate at the end of the term. Seasonally
reduced payments can be incorporated to meet the demands of your cash flows.
- Scientific's Lease Agreement is a true operating lease (not a finance or capital lease)
which enables you to take 100% of the payments as a tax deduction and reduces your balance
sheet debt thereby strengthening your financial position.
- Borrowing capability at your normal financing sources is enhanced because we provide an
additional source of capital with off balance sheet financing.
- The lease rate includes periodic preventive maintenance and annual DOT inspections or
tests which assure safe and trouble free operation while preserving the value of the
- As a Scientific Leasing customer our rental fleet is at your disposal for short term or
temporary trailer needs and you receive a 15% discount on all rental rates. Our rental
fleet includes flatbeds, dropdecks, vans,
reefers, dumps and tanks as well as movable
- No one besides Scientific can offer the combination of advantages and customer benefits
in lease financing shown above because we are a wholly owned, in house, leasing division.
We do not sell or "farm out" our leases to a third party. This gives us the
flexibility to be creative in our approach and work with our customers to their advantage.
- Actual lease rates and initial cash requirements are determined largly by our customer's
financial strength and credit history. Fill out our form below and we will get back to you
as soon as possible. Or, Click -here-
to download our Leasing Credit Application in PDF form.
Enter your information, print it, and fax it back to Brad @ 989-755-4469.
Email Brad Wiechelman, Leasing Manager, or Stan
Or Call 989-755-4411 or 1-800-292-0235.
Rental Availability Sheet
Copyright © 1997 Scientific Brake and Equipment Co. All rights
Revised: February 01, 2012.